This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems with -mno-cygwin
- From: Marcus Elderic Koenig <elderic at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:43:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: problems with -mno-cygwin
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- Organization: none
if I use -mno-cygwin, the compiler complains about missing STL-includes.
how can I use this feature properly and where do I get the headers for
using the STL?
do I have to use the original microsoft headers for this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html