Re: question my sh commands in makefile works on linux but not on cygwin

From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp@familiehaase.de>
To: "Earl Mitchell" <earl.mitchell@accetnetwork.com>
Cc: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: question my sh commands in makefile works on linux but not on
cygwin

> > Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
> > Found: c:\Tornado\host\x86-win32\bin\make.exe
>
> This is not the current version of make.

That was the problem!!! When I installed cygwin
it did not install make by default. So I reinstalled cygwin
with its own make and that works. What is weird is
that the make distributed by WindRiver with their Windows
Tornado distribution does not work. They are using
gnu make 3.74 which should work with /bin/sh commands
in the makefile?

thanks for the help

-earlm