This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with ImageMagik
- From: "Jim.George" <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:22:43 +0100
- Subject: Problems with ImageMagik
- Reply-to: jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk
can you help me with a problem I'm having with the display utility
Simply put it won't do what its name suggests it should..display.
When I enter 'display' on the command line (from within a xterm)
it says 'unable to connect to XServer'.
I've tried xhost+ (not that I should need that but...).
Can someone advise please what is going on?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html