This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with squid
- From: "Jim.George" <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:53:09 +0100
- Subject: Problems with squid
- Reply-to: jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk
I've been trying to get squid running and was patiently going through
Everything went well until I tried to run squid.exe and got the following
popup alert can't find cygregex.dll in any of my path statements (and they
I tried re-installing from cygwin but to no avail.
I tried a cygwin and a windows search but nothing showed.
Can someone help me?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html