This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New setup.exe v.188.8.131.52
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:58:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: New setup.exe v.184.108.40.206
- References: <000701c21190$9a301380$af7b1f3e@Fergus>
> I've tried them both under W98/SE. Unless setup-220.127.116.11-1.src.tar.gz is
> Skip'd, I still get "Download incomplete..." followed by "Can't open (null)
> ..." followed by "Installation incomplete. Check /setup.log.full ...". If it
> is Skip'd, things look just fine.
Could you post a click-by-click account of how you make this happen? Because my
computer downloads the setup package without any problems.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html