This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated Tcl Tk and Tix
- From: S. L. <s_i_lao at gmx dot net>
- To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu, michael at internetdiscovery dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:13:07 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: Updated Tcl Tk and Tix
- References: <email@example.com>
> > Here the confusion I was talking, rises again. All GUI shells from
> > tcl/tk
> > suite, would use win32api, wether they are cygwin (POSIX enabled), or
> > mingw.
> But that leaves us who use XFree out in the dust. Since XFree is part of
> the mainline distribution, we should have XFree support (as well).
As you probably noticed, I avoided to make any reference to X versions of
the tcl/tk suite. This is a X related problem and should be passed to another
list, either xfree or (eventually new?) a xapps one.
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html