This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: read & write problem
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: xinan zhou <xinanz at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:25:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: read & write problem
- References: <20020610201645.GH716@tishler.net><email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:09:09AM -0700, xinan zhou wrote:
> I found fortran read(1, '(a40)') did not behave properly on cygwin.
Why was I explicitly addressed on this post? Please don't just blindly
"reply all" when trying to start a new thread.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html