This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mailcap and Cygwin/Mutt 1.2.5i
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Thomas Baker <thomas dot baker at bi dot fhg dot de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:32:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mailcap and Cygwin/Mutt 1.2.5i
- References: <20020607145647.A160@LEPIDUS> <20020607133143.GB1408@NBOF><20020607162934.D1872@LEPIDUS> <20020607150006.GB604@NBOF><20020609114821.A2224@LEPIDUS> <20020610110850.A2132@mail.gmd.de><20020610201645.GH716@tishler.net> <20020611072549.GA1676@NBOF>
On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:25:49AM +0200, Olaf Foellinger wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:16:45PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Attached is my mailcap file that can be used as a sample. I have some
> > "glue" scripts (e.g., winword) that facilitate calling the real viewer.
> > I have been using them successfully for years and can post them if you
> > are interested.
> Please do :).
Hmm...you already seem to have found some incarnation of them:
Nevertheless, you can find (the latest version) of them at:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html