This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mailcap and Cygwin/Mutt 1.2.5i
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Thomas Baker <thomas dot baker at bi dot fhg dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:45:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mailcap and Cygwin/Mutt 1.2.5i
- References: <20020609114821.A2224@LEPIDUS><20020607145647.A160@LEPIDUS><20020607133143.GB1408@NBOF><20020607162934.D1872@LEPIDUS><20020607150006.GB604@NBOF><20020609114821.A2224@LEPIDUS>
At 05:09 AM 6/10/2002, Thomas Baker wrote:
>2) A weakly related question: My .fetchmailrc is supposed to
> have permissions of 710 "at a maximum", but chmod 710
> .fetchmailrc (under Cygwin) doesn't seem to change the
> permissions at all.
Why doesn't chmod work?
>3) Another WRQ: On the first tries, procmail delivers mail
> without From-lines, and I figured out that this has
> something to do with the %F and %T "escapes" but have not
> found any documentation on these things at all (other than a
> "man fetchmail" warning that they are potentially unsafe).
Check the email archives for this one. It was discussed in the last
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html