This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: cygwin download incomplete - try again - loop?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Arthur I Schwarz" <Arthur_I_Schwarz at raytheon dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:07:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re: cygwin download incomplete - try again - loop?
- References: <OF65C4973F.0E3A901F-ON88256BD2.0066CC82@rsc.raytheon.com>
Arthur I Schwarz <Arthur_I_Schwarz@raytheon.com> wrote:
Are you talking about the null-pointer-causes-crash problem (sounds like it), or
the download incomplete loop mentioned in the subject (I know, we really should
have reset the subject when this thread wandered onto another bug)?
If it is the former, please send me the output of a 'ls -R' command of your
local package directory at a Cygwin prompt. If you haven't get cygwin working at
all, then use a windows 'dir /s' command instead.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html