This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation problem: Bash commands not working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 19:12:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Installation problem: Bash commands not working
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 12:05:56AM +0200, Juergen wrote:
>I installed Cygwin on my Windows ME system and the installation seemed to
>work. But when opening a bash window I found that commands like "ls", "rm",
>etc. do not work. The error message is: command not found.
>What's wentr wrong with the installation? Any ideas?
You didn't put the c:\cygwin\bin (or whereever) directory in your PATH?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html