This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perlcc doesn't work anymore in the latest cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Niek Albers <nieka at dsv dot nl>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:30:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: perlcc doesn't work anymore in the latest cygwin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20020607085325.55AC.NIEKA@dsv.nl>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Maybe this has something to do with the newer perl in the latest cygwin.
> But Perl 5.6.1-2 doesn't seem to be able to compile any perl script into
> C and then use gcc to compile to binary code.
This is broken in perl5.6.x.
Used to work in some older Perl version (I don't know if it ever worked
> With the older cygwin I was able to compile any perl script to an
> executable. Now I only get segmentation faults.
You say that perlcc from 5.6.1-2 used to work with an older Cygwin?
Or do you mean older Cygwin with older perl?
Which Cygwin version, which Perl version then?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html