This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Where can i get program listing of Cygwin cron
- From: Bella <lau_bella at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 06:51:17 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Where can i get program listing of Cygwin cron
I still cannot get home directory of user (/home/user)
"echo $HOME >> file" in cron. It gives /cygdrive/c. I
checked I have not
set system environment HOME in w2k. User can run cron
in cygwin and
telnet to cygwin.
I think the SYSTEM account may define $HOME as
1. I would like to get the program listing of cron in
cygwin in order
to trace & understand how cron is run. Where can i get
2. Anyone know how to show the variable defined in
3. Where can i get more information about
steps/concepts of switch
concept for SYSTEM account ?
3. Does cron run profile of user ?
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html