This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: fetchmail-5.9.11-3
- From: Pete McCann <mccap at lucent dot com>
- To: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:54:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: fetchmail-5.9.11-3
- References: <20020528162123.1F32C1B867@redhat.com><20020604210513.GD1588@tishler.net>
This version seems to work ok (at least it worked for a 2M attachment
that I sent to myself just now). I will post again if I see a
recurrence of the problem.
Yes, I had gotten the source code for 5.9.11-1 from a cygwin mirror,
not the fetchmail homepage. Sorry about the confusion.
Thanks for your efforts maintaining this critical piece of software.
Jason Tishler writes:
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 12:21:23PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > I have updated the version of fetchmail to 5.9.11-3.
> Have you had a chance to try fetchmail 5.9.11-3? If so, does it solve
> your corruption problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html