This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The road to 1.3.11 -- please try the latest snapshot
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:40:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: The road to 1.3.11 -- please try the latest snapshot
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <20020530032207.GA29644@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
While trying to debug the slowdown which happens when doing a "rm -rf"
on a directory under /proc/registry/ I noticed the following thing..
My working directory is a directory under the proc hierarchy - in this
case it was /proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. If I start gdb in this
directory and start debugging, the debug session thinks that the
current directory is the last directory I was in, before I've changed
the cwd to /proc/something. The same for strace.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html