This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The road to 1.3.11 -- please try the latest snapshot
- From: "Conrad Scott" <Conrad dot Scott at dsl dot pipex dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:09:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: The road to 1.3.11 -- please try the latest snapshot
- References: <20020530032207.GA29644@redhat.com> <07b401c209bb$5a2195c0$6132bc3e@BABEL>
"Conrad Scott" <Conrad.Scott@dsl.pipex.com> wrote
> The only strangeness I've noticed has been in opening /proc with dired in
> XEmacs. In the current (as this email) CVS HEAD version of cygwin,
> XEmacs shows all the entries in /proc but gives me the error "No file on
> this line" if I try to open any of them.
Okay: red face time: dired is broken in xemacs 21.5-b6 for *everything*, and
so it's *nothing* to do with /proc. The other problem about all the files
as empty might be an issue but I'm busy building a more stable version of
XEmacs to test it.
Sorry for the false alert.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html