This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: try try again (waiting for the retraction/correction)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 14:58:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: try try again (waiting for the retraction/correction)
- References: <3CF911D3.3753451A@yahoo.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 02:26:27PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>It doesn't properly report i586 CPU. I haven't had a round tuit moment
>to look into it myself. Instead of i586 you get i686.
Works fine on my Pentium laptop.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html