Re: Crash during setup

Hi,

Are you using an exisiting folder for your local package directory?  If
so, it is reccommended that you use an empty, new folder.  Just something
I noticed, because otherwise setup.exe is searching all over an existing
folder for setup.ini and may possibly be picking up the wrong one.  Also,
if you are already using a designated folder only for cygwin downloads,
then I suggest clearing out what had been created by previous attempts and
retry from a different mirror.

Cheers,
Nicholas