This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How can I get all permissions when I login to cygwin
- From: terrificskyfox <terrificskyfox at 21cn dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:31:18 +0800
- Subject: How can I get all permissions when I login to cygwin
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- Organization: Tsinghua University
When I login to cygwin using administrator, I found that I did not have
all permissions. How can I get them.
Is there some parameters should I use when I login to cygwin?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html