This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPC-DAEMON bug (Postgres + Win XP + createdb problem solved)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:30:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: IPC-DAEMON bug (Postgres + Win XP + createdb problem solved)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 05:54:59PM +0200, ?ukasz Odziewa wrote:
> i think that there is a bug in cygipc-1.11 - you can see it during running
> Postgres under Windows XP (see my previous post) - if you kill
> ipc-daemon and DELETE ITS FILES and rerun it, everything will be OK
> and postgres createdb works properly.
Did you recently change the accounts under which ipc-daemon and/or
postmaster are running? If so, then this would explain the above.
Note that this issue is mentioned in the Cygwin PostgreSQL README.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html