This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: *** <***>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:19:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: GetModuleHandle@4
- References: <DBELKNLJAALBBGLBPGDDEEFMCAAA.***>
Oh geez. One of these days I'll follow thru on my promise to revamp the
"how to build a dll" docu on cygwin's website. For now:
the information you are using is hopelessly out of date. Go here:
and download the dllhelpers package. It provides 7 or 8 examples of
building DLLs using *current* tools, in C, C++, and Fortran.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html