This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin newbie needs help
- From: Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago <marcos at laud dot it dot uc3m dot es>
- To: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:02:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: RE: Cygwin newbie needs help
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Robinow, David wrote:
> > From: Craveiro, Marco [mailto:Marco.Craveiro@solvay.com]
> > Subject: RE: Cygwin newbie needs help
> > huh people, maybe i'm really confused here... but i think
> > Joshua wants a build of xemacs that allows him to redirect
> > the display to another xserver. am i wrong in saying that,
> > if at all possible, you need to build it yourself to get
> > it to compile using cygwin's xfree libs?
> Unless one wants an ancient version compiled for cygwin B20.1, you are
Sorry, didn't know that :O
So can I make ssh to my winbox (having both client and server
configuration set to enable X forwarding) and execute cmd.exe and get the
window in my winbox/linbox or not?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html