This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Having lots of troubles building/getting cygwin base source!!!
- From: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:03:37 -0600
- Subject: Having lots of troubles building/getting cygwin base source!!!
- Reply-to: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
I seem to be having some difficulties getting cygwin sources.
When I pull the latest source for cygwin (cygwin-1.3.10-1) using
setup, I cannot build it because the winsup/w32api directory is empty,
and make fails with a "no .... for target 'all'.
When I try to pull the 20020409 snapshots from either planetmirror.com
or mirrors.rcn.net, I keep getting a 'no such file or directory', and it
looks like they have some wierd symbolic link to a file that doesn't
exist within the machine.
SOoooo, how do I get a complete & buildable snapshot image of
the cygwin base?????
Any help appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html