This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How do I build strace.exe?
- From: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:40:54 -0600
- Subject: How do I build strace.exe?
- Reply-to: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
I am attempting to build a debuggable version of strace.exe,
but am having some compile difficulties. I'm hoping it's as
simple as giving some configure parms, but it looks like
my build is getting confused trying to define or use
__uid16_t & __gid16_t.
I just updated my system to the latest system,
and grabbed the source for cygwin-1.3.10-1.
I then went into winsup/utils, and did a './configure,',
and then 'make strace.exe'
Do I need to do any additional steps to build strace.exe?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html