This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [feature request] completion of paths with Windows drive letters
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:25:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [feature request] completion of paths with Windows drive letters
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> "ls c:/win<TAB>" should expand to your Windows directory on cygwin.
Maybe I'm completely wrong but I always tought "ls d:/" was just an hack and "real use" would suppose "ls /cygdrive/d/", as havnig colons can be acceptable maybe in "ls" but not in many other programs such as "scp"...
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
email@example.com (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html