This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Apache with CYGWIN_WINSOCK bug
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Stipe Tolj <tolj at wapme-systems dot de>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:11:50 +0200
- Subject: Apache with CYGWIN_WINSOCK bug
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
* Define winsock.h and winsock2.h stuff taken from Win32 API in case we
* want to do socket communication in Win32 native way rather then using
* Cygwin's POSIX wrapper to the native ones. These are needed for
* main/buff.c and main/http_main.c. They are linked against libwsock32.a
* for the import declarations of the corresponding Win32 native DLLs.
#define WSAEWOULDBLOCK (10035)
#define SOCKET_ERROR (-1)
#define WIN32API_IMPORT(type) __declspec(dllimport) type __stdcall
WIN32API_IMPORT(int) ioctlsocket(unsigned int, long, unsigned long *);
WIN32API_IMPORT(void) Sleep(unsigned int);
#endif /* CYGWIN_WINSOCK */ <-----------LINE 108
I'm getting this error several times during compilation with
In file included from ../../include/ap_config.h:1132,
/usr/include/sys/ioctl.h:26: conflicting types for `ioctl'
../../os/cygwin/os.h:106: previous declaration of `ioctl'
$ make signature
make: *** No rule to make target `signature'. Stop.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html