This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fetchmail still corrupts files ?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Marc Chantreux <chantreux dot marc at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:39:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: fetchmail still corrupts files ?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20020416065543.B1436@MILLENIUM>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> I'm trying to use a fetchmail/procmail/rxvt/mutt/vim solution
> to read my messages. I have two problems :
> 1. fetchmail seems to corrupt my boxes. I've found lot of
> messages in the archive about a bug in W2K but it was for an old
> version of fetchmail.
> does someone knows if fetchmail-5.9.11 is still bugged ?
I just tested it and it seems to be ok.
I have two versions compiled, one with ssl support (requires Cygwin
openssl installed) and one without ssl support.
I'm still compiling but in a few seconds it should be online:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html