This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] cygutils:conv.c: Prevent truncation of file if 0xFF is encountered
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:23:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] cygutils:conv.c: Prevent truncation of file if 0xFF is encountered
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com><005701c1e4bf$82e53370$0100a8c0@advent02>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Monday, April 15, 2002, 10:52:52 PM, you wrote:
>> A patch is attached to fix this behaviour.
CJ> See my reply on cygwin-patches mailing list.
:))) Yeah, saw it already :) It's the right thing to do of course.
I didn't thought too much when "hacked" mine - did it in a hurry so we
can just fix the problem :(
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html