This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fetchmail still corrupts files ?
- From: Marc Chantreux <chantreux dot marc at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:55:43 +0000
- Subject: fetchmail still corrupts files ?
I'm trying to use a fetchmail/procmail/rxvt/mutt/vim solution
to read my messages. I have two problems :
1. fetchmail seems to corrupt my boxes. I've found lot of
messages in the archive about a bug in W2K but it was for an old
version of fetchmail.
does someone knows if fetchmail-5.9.11 is still bugged ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html