This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] gettimeofday time travels
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:41:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gettimeofday time travels
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 09:58:48PM +0100, Philip Aston wrote:
>How about the attached quick and dirty fix?
I'm sorry but I don't think a quick and dirty fix is justified if there
are other alternatives. I haven't seen any other alternatives discussed
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html