This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
where can I get mbstring.h for cygwin with mingw?
- From: Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:59:38 +0800
- Subject: where can I get mbstring.h for cygwin with mingw?
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
Does a mbstring.h file that I can using with cygwin, mingw and
Basicly, all I need is something I can use that wont get me into trouble
(C) wise and that is easy for someone to install to an existing cygwin
It really only needs _mbsinc and _mbspbrk
Naturally, implementations of those 2 functions are needed as well
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html