Invalid 'requires:' entries in setup.ini (timestamp 1018417804)

I'm unclear about whether the 'requires' field in the setup.ini file is
currently in use.  Nevertheless, there are currently two inconsistencies.

Package 'gcc' requires non-existent package 'mingw'
Package 'keychain' requires non-existent package 'ssh'

These should presumably be 'mingw-runtime' and 'openssh' respectively.

I discovered this while testing a small (166 line) python library I have
written for parsing the setup.ini file.  It's main use is to work out
dependencies of packages, but (as part of its self-test) it also checks for
inconsistencies in the 'requires' field.

I'd be happy to send a copy of it to either the list or individuals, if
anyone is interested.

Please CC me in any replys, as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Rasjid.