This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wierdness of WSASendTo()??
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:07:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Wierdness of WSASendTo()??
- References: <200204111417.g3BEHfY06583@mx1.redhat.com>
On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 08:20:59AM -0600, Mark Paulus wrote:
> MTR believes it's sending out a good ICMP packet of 64 bytes (0x40).
> cygwin_sendto() also thinks it's sending out 64 bytes (as reported by strace).
> However, tcpdump on my linux box is receiving 84 bytes.
> What it looks like to me is that somehow WSASendTo is re-formatting
> the packet that is going out. But, this
> turns it into an invalid packet, and causes a "network unreachable" error
> on the linux box, and the response never comes back.
> Has anyone seen this behaviour before??
Look for IP_HDRINCL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html