This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.3.10 Setup.exe 126.96.36.199 Install Problems With MSVCRT.DLL and source code on Win98
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: rjlpub at kc dot rr dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:11:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.3.10 Setup.exe 188.8.131.52 Install Problems With MSVCRT.DLL and source code on Win98
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Wednesday, April 10, 2002, 4:03:24 AM, you wrote:
rkrc> Two major problems (summary):
rkrc> 1. Setup.exe (184.108.40.206) ends with a invalid page fault against MSVCRT.DLL
rkrc> (details below) on my Windows 98 machine, before complely fininshing the
I have not investigated this yet - but from what I see the crash is
similiar to one reported earlier to the ml. The address at which the
crash occurs is inside the code of a helper function for
free() and realloc().
I'll look into this maybe this night.
P.S. Thanks for the very good description of your problem :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html