This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Directory structure : updates to mingw-runtime and w32api
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:44:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Directory structure : updates to mingw-runtime and w32api
- References: <000501c1e051$639b9d00$4a9ac250@leper>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:34:30AM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
>Installing the two updates mingw-runtime-1.3.1 and w32api-1.3.1 leads to the
>creation of a brand new directory /include/ containing subdirectories
>/mingw/ and /w32api/ with contents; this, rather than updating the contents
>of existing subdirectories /usr/include/mingw/ and /usr/include/w32api/.
Nope. I've correct this since I assume that Earnie is asleep.
I've regenerated a new -2 versions of both packages.
Thanks for the heads up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html