This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error compiling cygwin: path.h:89: `INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES'
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:18:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: Error compiling cygwin: path.h:89: `INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES'
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 03:54:13PM -0300, Steve Howe wrote:
>I've been trying to compile the latest cygwin, but I couldn't. I even tried
>using the CVS version, but it didn't work too.
>These is the error messages. Any clues ?
Search the mailing list archives.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html