This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc linker not producing executable
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: "Dennis McNulty" <dennis at giantfir dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:54:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc linker not producing executable
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 6:52:37 AM, you wrote:
DM> messages at all. In fact, if I ask to use gcc to link, it will even delete
DM> the -o file if it already exists. I'm forced into using gcc to compile
DM> only, then ld to link.
DM> Any ideas about what could be causing this?
Just a quick guess ? Do you have two (maybe more) copies of
cygwin1.dll on your system ? If you dont know try searching the output
of 'cygcheck -r -s -v'.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html