This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot locate col command in any current packages.
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: dawillis dawillis <dawillis1214 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:37:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cannot locate col command in any current packages.
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Sunday, April 07, 2002, 9:32:10 AM, you wrote:
dd> If anyone could tell me if the col command is
dd> available for the cygwin environment, I would
dd> appreciate it. I've looked through all of the
Use this link to find out: http://www.cygwin.com/packages/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html