This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Should setup suggests to downgrade? [WAS: Lillypond for Cygwin]
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>,"Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:21:57 +1000
- Subject: RE: Should setup suggests to downgrade? [WAS: Lillypond for Cygwin]
Redirect this to cygwin-apps please folk.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David A. Cobb [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:59 AM
> > TODO
> > [..]
> > * Don't downgrade if the curr version is <= installed?
> >Btw, this should apply to test too, I think.
> I agree. It's annoying at best to install a group of test
> packages and
> then, the next time I run setup, if I don't watch carefully
> they would
> revert to the current.
See the cygwin-apps thread started by cgf, about seeing the light. It
would solve this problem cleanly and permanently.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html