This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Creating DLLs using c++/g++
- From: Suhanthan Vanniyasingam <Suhanthan at eRunway dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Narasimha Sarma <NarasimhaS at eRunway dot com>, Nandika Mirihana <Nandika at eRunway dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:41:57 +0600
- Subject: Creating DLLs using c++/g++
I have created DLLs by using the following command
"gcc -Wl,--out-implib,libmydll.import.a -shared -o mydll.dll
and used with a VC++ application.
But I have tried the same command with c++ and g++. It's creating the DLL.
But the functionality is not accessible by VC++ application.
Can anybody give help on this problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html