New SETUP.EXE

Dear all,

I have installed the new setup 2.125.2.10 and I am installing new binaries
from one of the mirror sites. What I notice is that when I install from the
internet setup creates a new directory on my windows file system. In that
new directory setup stores the setup.ini and the contrib plus latest
directories. The directory name now is called
ftp%3a%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors ....... while the contrib and latest
directory were created in the local package directory itselve.

Is setup now going to install from this new directory or is it not going to
find the binaries. What is different between the new approach and the one
from a few weeks ago. What can I do to get it working again as before. When
I use different mirror sites what result will this have on my installation?

regards,
Danny