Re: termcap problem in RXVT?

There is no /bin/ash.  There is /bin/sh and /bin/bash.  The shell you get
when you run /bin/sh is ash and has been since B20 at least (i.e. a VERY
long time).  /bin/sh is not a link to anything.  I hope it's clear to
everyone now that these two shells are different on Cygwin regardless of
what they are in other environments (like Linux).  This is Cygwin and
this is how things are here.