Re: terminal is not fully functional ***Rootdir problems***

/ "Robert Mark Bram" <relaxedrob@optushome.com.au> wrote:
| Howdy and thanks for the response!
|
| I have changed ROOTDIR so it is now "C:\cygwin" but I am still getting these
| problems:

BTW My rootdir isn't set to anything, try and not setting it.

| When I run Cygwin it is putting me in a home directory of "/cygdrive/c" (not
| my user directory) and some of my commands are not working. For example:
| Robert Mark Bram@DIJONG ~
| $ pwd
| /cygdrive/c

Check the cygwin.bat file, I think you will see a cd there or
something..  I think that you have to tell it to cd to your
homedrive..

BTW Where is your 'homedrive'?

| Robert Mark Bram@DIJONG ~
| $ man ls | less
| WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
| -  (press RETURN)

Hmm do a echo $TERM and see what it says..

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!