Re: login: no shell: /bin/bash: Permission denied

Corinna Vinschen <cygwin@cygwin.com> writes:

> No.  Did you read that article carefully?

Aparrently not, I'm sorry.

> I've wrote about special user rights needed...

Ok, so while using login instead of su is possible in some cases (it
seems windows xp is not one of them), easiest is using ssh.

Now, because ssh has a remarkably clumsy command line to be used as
su, maybe we can include or advise a script or alias like this:

   #!/bin/sh
   # su
   exec ssh $1@$(hostname)

or