This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs for Cygwin (was: cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS)
- From: David Rothenberger <d dot roth at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:40:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: Emacs for Cygwin (was: cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS)
- References: <200202270333.g1R3XCh02899@cate0-223.reshall.ou.edu>
FWIW, there's a true Cygwin port of XEmacs available now (as well as a
Windows-native port). See http://www.xemacs.org
Jon Cast wrote:
> You wrote:
> > I think that we need a CygEmacs - an emacs that will be compiled
> > with the real Cygwin ported gcc (i.e. without the
> > -mno-cygwin).
> I should probably point out that I am (slowly) working on such a port
> of Emacs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html