This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem about cygintl.dll
- From: "Joseph Yuen" <jkcyuen at rogers dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:29:20 -0500
- Subject: problem about cygintl.dll
- Reply-to: "Joseph Yuen" <jkcyuen at rogers dot com>
Is there any where I can download cygintl.dll???
lynx and vim keeps asking for this dll file, but I really have no idea
where I can get that. I've reinstalled the current gettext, but it's not
I've also tried to find solution through search engines,
but couldn't find any solution from that.
Could you give me a clue of how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html