This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to install file C:/cygwin/bin/cygrunsrv.exe
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Gerrit Cap <Gerrit dot Cap at marble dot be>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:50:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unable to install file C:/cygwin/bin/cygrunsrv.exe
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Is it possible, that you had cygrunsrv.exe running at the same time
you were updating your installation ?
Wednesday, February 27, 2002, 8:58:25 AM, you wrote:
GC> When I tried to upgrade to cygrunsrv-0.95-1 this morning I got the
GC> following error (probably because cygrunsrvis being used to launch inetd).
GC> Any pratical solution for this ?
>>Uninstalling old cygrunsrv^M
>>Installing file C:/cygwin/bin/cygrunsrv.exe^M
>>Unable to install file C:/cygwin/bin/cygrunsrv.exe^M
>>Installing file C:/cygwin/usr/doc/Cygwin/cygrunsrv.README^M
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html