This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.3.9 - gcc isn't working!
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: isaque at uol dot com dot br
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:39:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.3.9 - gcc isn't working!
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <20020222111453.A604@SAO-IA7153149>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Try to be more specific, please. What exactly doesn't work ?
Output of gcc execution (if any) would be usefull
Friday, February 22, 2002, 3:14:53 PM, you wrote:
iucb> Well, that's it, I've updated my cygwin environment and gcc isn't working any more!
iucb> Any help?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html