This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: DANKY at dk dot ibm dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:09:00 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: RE: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
> From: "Dan Kyhl" <DANKY at dk dot ibm dot com>
> To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:13:47 +0100
> I get a lot of these (and some others) and suppose that I'm missing a
> I'm already using -lc -lstdc++ as is used in Linux.
> So what am I missing here?
GCC 3.x. It sounds like you are using library that was built with 3.x.
http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies
- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html