This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SHELL env not exported in bash
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 21 Feb 2002 14:21:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: SHELL env not exported in bash
- References: <email@example.com>
/ Pierre Muller <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
| When I start the Cygwin bash shell
| with the Cygwin installed procedure
| the the SHELL env var is not exported.
This is a feature of newer versions of bash, was discussed here a
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html